NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Introducing Funky Fluff’s Flex Cover!
Last autumn, as you may or may not be aware, Bummis purchased the Funky Fluff brand of diapers! What does this mean for us? Why, it means a wider selection and more styles of diaper covers from one of our favorite Canadian companies!
Now, before I excitedly dive into all the gorgeousness of our newest covers, there are a few nitty-gritty details to get out of the way. According to Funky Fluff’s social media manager and local blogger, the company is now completely Canadian-owned and Canadian-designed, but manufacturing does take place outside of our country, in China. However, with that being said, we know that ethically-made products are important to both Bummis and Funky Fluff, and can vouch for the outstanding quality of these covers. The end result? We’re able to retail these fabulous covers for only $14.25!
What makes these covers so fantastic, you ask? Well, let me give you the rundown:
- Fits babies from 7 to +35 lbs
- Slim design in the middle of the cover for a trimmer fit
- 4 rise settings adjust to fit a growing baby
- Double row of durable snaps allow for separate waist and leg adjustment
- Cross-over snaps for optimal fit at the waist
- Hip snaps help to prevent “wing droop”
- Double gusset leg elastics to avoid leaks
- Stretchy & soft around legs and waist
- Waterproof strip at the top edge of the diaper provides additional protection against leaks
- Snaps reinforced by PUL creating a double layer of PUL on the front of the diaper shell for extra protection
Plus, there are so many super-duper cute designs and colorful snap combinations!! Meet Thunderstruck, Maverick, Sparkle, I Like to Mauve It, and Kumbaya:
These covers are available for purchase on our website right now – head over to our online shop to take a look! We’re certain that you won’t be disappointed in the quality (and adorableness!) of these flex covers – happy shopping!