The products we offer have been used on our children too; from one parent to another!
Inner layer constructed of polar fleece
Outer layer Micro-fibre terry cloth
Middle layer a cotton/rayon blend for high absorbency
The inner fleece layer quickly wicks wetness away from baby’s bottom while
providing softness to the touch. The Micro-fibre exterior is anti-bacterial.
Offering odor control, as well as, superior protection to baby against diaper rash caused by bacteria and yeast.
Our diapers have superior wetness absorption and offer excellent breathability
(so baby doesn’t get hot). They are fitted with elasticized legs and back to keep in messes, as well offer durable snaps that adjust to just the right fit.
The fabrics used have been specifically chosen to release dirt easily so we use less water and detergent sanitizing our diapers.We have five (5) convenient sizes to carry your baby from newborn through toddler.
We are committed to your baby’s health and conscience of our environmental impact; that’s why our laundering process:
- Is Phosphate free
- Does not use chlorine to whiten or sanitize
- Is pH balanced to match baby’s skin, reducing diaper rash
- Uses cold water detergents
- Sanitizes our diapers with a combination of proprietary detergent and a short heat cycle
- Our diapers are further sanitized in our drying process with commercial dryers